Sammons Preston Spectra 360® Electrode Gel 8-1/2 oz
The only salt-free and chloride-free electrically conductive gel, recommended for all electromedical procedures, except defibrillation. Salt-free characteristics make it particularly suitable for long-term applications. Spectra 360 differs significantly from all other electrically conductive media…it works by wetting the skin, thereby reducing skin resistance.
- Non-gritty STAY-WET® formula allows for prolonged use without re-application.
- Product of choice for ECG, TENS, monitoring and pediatrics.
- Non-irritating, hypoallergenic, bacteriostatic.
- Salt-free, no sodium ion transfer.
- Product of choice for conductive rubber/carbon electrodes.
There are no reviews yet.