Relieves 7 Common Foot Pains
Soft elastic bandage gently squeezes the arch to provide support and extra stability to comfort sore, tired feet. Helps ease heel pain and plantar fasciitis, supports flat feet and fallen arches. Soothes bunion, forefoot and neuroma pain, too. Unlike bulky insoles, its thin design takes up very little space in shoes. Washable, reusable and effective for months.
Sizing is approximate midfoot/arch circumference:
- Specify Small for narrow feet, 7”,
- Medium for average feet, 8”,
- Large for wider feet, 9”,
- XL for wide feet, 10” midfoot measurement.
- Eases Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis
- Supports Flat Feet & Fallen Arches
- Soothes Bunion, Neuroma & Forefoot Pain
- Takes Up No Space in Shoes
- Gentle Compression Relieves Pain
Slip Arch Bandage on foot with seam on bottom. Position comfortably. Pull on hosiery carefully and readjust as necessary.
Hand wash in warm, soapy water. Rinse thoroughly. Press flat in towel to remove excess moisture. Air dry completely before reuse.
Do not use if you have diabetes or poor circulation. If pain, numbness, discoloration or irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately. If symptoms persist, visit a foot specialist.