Find great deals on Drive Ultra-Light Full Electric Hospital Beds at BEK Medical now! If you are worried about your safety when you are in bed, this product is perfect for you. Choosing a quality bed for your facility is key for patient care. This bed satisfies all FDA entrapment guidelines and is a safe option to use for all of your patients. Order this bed now from BEK Medical or if you have any further questions, feel free to contact us.
- The Delta 1000 is truly universal because the bed frame can be used with Drive’s and most other manufacturers’ bed ends, old and new.
- The transition box mounted on the foot section is key to interchangeability.
- The transition box allows you to change the rotation of the high/low shaft.
- Headboard is taller than footboard to better fit home decor.
- The wood grain panels are break and scratch resistant.
- Foot section weighs 50% less than conventional foot sections to make deliveries safe and easy.
- Once installed, the high/low shaft will stay with the bed to eliminate loss or forgetting on future installations.
- Labels and color-coded springs assure accurate installation of side rails for patient safety.
- Unique motor is completely self-contained to reduce weight and noise.
- The motor assembly can be installed and removed with patient in bed.
- Bed, side rails and mattress safety-tested by SGS, a nationally recognized testing facility. Satisfies all applicable FDA entrapment guidelines.
- The motor is UL approved.
- In the event of a power failure, a 9 volt battery, located in the motor, can lower the head and foot sections nine times. No crank needed.
- New and improved hand pendant has large, easy-to-use controls.
- Bed ships in two cartons.
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight.
- Zinc-coated spring deck.
- Extension kit available (model #15030EXTKIT) extends length from 80″ to 84″.
- Patent Pending.
- Weight Capacity 450 lbs.
|Bed Height Minimum Without Casters||12.75″|
|Bed Height Maximum With Casters||24″|
|Unit Dimensions||36″ (W) x 88″ (L)|
|Carton Shipping Weight||182 lbs.|
|Weight Limit||450 lbs.|
|Warranty||(Original Purchaser) 5 Years on Motor and Hand Control, Limited Lifetime on Welds and Frame, 1 Year on All Other Parts and Components|