Are you in need of an Ultra-Light 1000 drive semi electric hospital bed for your patients? This Delta 1000 is wonderful because it can work with Drive and other manufacture bed ends, including old and new. This bed can hold patients up to 450lbs. The controls are so easy to use and nearly error proof in its operation. Your patients will feel so comfortable and safe in this bed all day and night. Click on add to cart to order now.
- The Delta 1000 is truly universal because the bed frame can be use with Drive’s and most other manufacterer’s bed ends, old and new.
- The transition box mounted on the foot section is key to interchangeability.
- The transition box allows you to change the rotation of the high/low shaft.
- Headboard is taller than footboard to better fit home decor.
- The wood grain panels are break and scratch resistant.
- Foot section weights 50% less than conventional foot sections to make deliveries safe and easy.
- Once installed, the high/low shaft will stay with the bed to eliminate loss or forgetting on future installations.
- Labels and color coded springs assure accurate installation of side rails for patient safety.
- Unique motor is completely self-contained to reduce weight and noise.
- The motor assembly can be installed and removed with patient in bed.
- Bed, side rails and mattress safety-tested by SGS, a nationally recognized testing facility. Satisfies all applicable FDA entrapment guidelines.
- The motor is UL approved.
- In the event of a power failure, a 9 volt battery, located in the motor, can lower the head and foot sections nine times.No crank needed.
- New and improved hand pendant has large, easy-to-use controls.
- Bed ships in two cartons.
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight.
- Zinc coated spring deck.
- Extension kit available- extends length from 80″ to 84″
- Weight capacity 450lbs.
*While Semi-Electric Beds offer electronic control of foot and head boards, they must be manually cranked to lower or raise the bed vertically
- Bed height minimum without casters: 12.75″
- Bed height maximum with casters: 24″
- Unit dimensions: 36″ x 88″
- Weight: 163 lbs.
- Weight limit: 450 lbs.
There are no reviews yet.