Visco-GEL® Toe Separators
Part Crooked Toes Comfortably
Our soft Gel cushions help absorb pressure and friction to relieve rubbing, pinching, cramping and between-toe corns. Their vitamin-enriched gel also releases mineral oil to soften and moisturize skin.
- Proprietary Visco-Gel® delivers mineral oil to skin surface to soothe, soften
- Ease pain of corns, irritations, crooked, overlapping toes & more
- Absorb pressure & friction between toes
- Gently cushion, divide & align problem toes
- Effective for months
- Soft Gel Separators relieve various between-toe irritations, divide toes gently.
Place a Visco-GEL® Toe Separator between irritated toes. Pull on hosiery carefully and readjust product as necessary. If needed, scissor-trim for a perfect fit. For best results, do not wear shoes that compress toes.
Hand wash product with warm water and mild soap. Rinse thoroughly. Press flat in a clean towel to remove excess moisture then air dry completely, away from direct heat and sunlight, before reuse. If gel becomes tacky, sprinkle with talcum powder.
If you have diabetes or poor circulation, consult your physician before using this product. Non-sterile. Do not use this item on broken skin. If this product causes skin discoloration, numbness, irritation or pain, discontinue use immediately. If your symptoms persist, contact a foot specialist.