Designed to reduce anxiety during treatments, the child-friendly Roscoe Pediatric Dog nebulizer provides effective treatments with a state-of-the-art piston compressor. Delivers 43 psi at maximum pressure and 16 psi operating pressure (liter flow range 5-8 LPM) and weights only 3.4 pounds. Equipped with a built-in carrying handle and a convenient nebulizer parking post. Comes complete with compressor, nebulizer, child mask, tubing, angled mouthpiece, five extra filters, and a five year warranty.
- Child-friendly design helps to reduce anxiety during treatments.
- Provides smooth, quiet treatments.
- Equipped with a built-in carruing handle and a convenient nebulizer parking post.
- Comes complete with compressor, nebulizer, child mask, angled mouthpiece, tubing, five extra filters and instruction manual.
- Power: 120 VAC/60Hz
- Power consumption: 1.5 amps
- Sound Level: Less that 60 dBA at 1 meter.
- Maximum compressor Pressure: 10-16 psi.
- Typical operating flow rate: 5~8 LPM
- Medication capacity: 5mL
- Particle size: Less than 5 microns.
- Operating Temperature: 50˚-140˚ F
- Dimensions: 7 5/6″ x 6 1/4″ x 5 1/3″
- Weight: 3.4 lbs.