The Pulse Oximeter Premier is the ideal equipment for medical professionals. Easily and painlessly monitor the oxygen levels of all your pediatric and adult patients with this small and lightweight oximeter. The oximeter provides nurses and physicians with accurate information in an easy-to-read display that shows the SpO2, Pulse Rate, and Pulse bar. Expect a long, 30 hour battery life with this equipment due to the low power consumption and automatic power off. The oximeter supports two AAA alkaline or rechargeable batteries and comes with a built-in low battery indicator. The Oximeter Plus comes with a two year limited warranty.
- Large Bright Display of SpO2, Pulse Rate, and Pulse bar.
- Low power consumption, automatic power off
- Approximately 30 Hour normal operation.
- Battery-low indicator.
- Supports 2 AAA alkaline or rechargeable batteries.
- Accommodates widest range of finger sizes from pediatric to adult.
- Small & lightweight design ( total 0.09 lbs without batteries ).
- 2 year limited warranty.
There are no reviews yet.