Product Dimensions: 17 x 13 x 2.75″ H (tapering to 1.5″H in front)
Material: Molded Poly Urethane Foam, Cotton/Poly Cover
Cover: Included, 3-way stretch, zippered
THE DONUT CUSHION WITH A COCCYX CUTOUT
Comfort sore and sensitive areas with this innovative new seat cushion! The Kabooti ring cushion provides a complete solution to seating by combining the best features and benefits of a ring shaped donut cushion, coccyx cushion and a traditional seating wedge. The innovative design is completely re-invented ergonomic design you won’t find anywhere else. Whether you need a donut cushion or a coccyx cushion for medical reasons or improved comfort, or a superior seat cushion which can provide all-day comfort, this is a great choice.
- 3 Cushions in One: Donut Ring | Coccyx Cushion | Seating Wedge
- Innovative lobes improve seating balance over regular donut cushion design
- Center oval cut-out provides relief for medical conditions and comfort for hemmorhoids and recent surgery
- Large Coccyx cutout reduces tail bone pressure and provides comfort during prolonged sitting
- Constructed of one-piece molded support foam – designed to provide optimum support while remaining comfortable
- Tapered front edge reduces pressure points underneath thighs and easily accommodates table, desk and driving positions
- Includes a stretch fabric cover which removes and is machine washable
- Dimensions: 17.5″ wide x 13.5″ deep; 3.25″ high tapering to 1.5″; Coccyx Cutout: 3″ wide; Donut Ring Cutout: 7.5″ wide x 3″ deep
ADDITIONAL KABOOTI CUSHION FEATURES
- Coccyx cutout extends from back of cushion all the way to the center oval cutout. This provides complete comfort for sore areas and also helps improve airflow so user is cool and comfortable
- Wedge shaped cushion features tapered design – thicker in back and narrower in front. This allows complete support where you need it (tailbone, buttocks) and less support under thighs. Especially helpful when driving or sitting at a desk. This design also helps circulation under thighs.
- Ergonomic design helps promote proper posture by slightly tilting the pelvis forward. This maintains the spine’s proper lumbar curve for low back comfort and pelvic support.
- The cover features a double knit fabric which stretches in two ways. The cover also makes this donut discreet – no one will know it’s not a tradition seat cushion!
- Corner lobes provide stability, unlike regular donut rings which can pose difficulties in terms of balancing.