BEK Medical offers the Butterfly Electrode, a uniquely designed two-pack of electrodes that is designed for use with TENS/EMS units. In order to apply these electrodes, you simply connect the lead wire from your TENS/EMS device, remove them from their protective liner, and place on your skin. Once the electrode reaches the appropriate temperature, it will properly adhere. They can easily be peeled off and stored in a cool and dry environment when not in use. You can place your order today from BEK Medical, and make sure you give us a call if you would like more details!
Two electrodes per pack.
For use with TENS/EMS units
Size: 4″ x 5.9″
Directions for use
- Clean skin thoroughly prior to each application of electrodes. Electrodes do not stick well if any lotion, oil, make-up, dirt, etc. is left on skin.
- Insert the pins of the lead wire from the device into the electrode wire connectors.
- Remove the electrodes from the protective liner and apply firmly to the skin. Adhesion improves when electrodes reach skin temperature.
- Helpful hint: always moisten skin with a damp cloth with water prior to applying electrodes. This will improve the electrode adhesion and life.
- Lift at the edge of electrodes and peel. Do not pull on the lead wires when removing electrodes from the release liner or skin. You may damage the electrodes if you do so.
- Place the electrodes on the liner and remove the lead wire by twisting and pulling at the same time.
Care and Storage
- Between uses, store the electrodes in the resealable bag in a cool, dry place.
- The life of the electrodes varies depending on skin conditions, storage, amount of use, type of stimulation, and stimulation site. Electrode life may be extended by carefully following the application instruction above.
The electrodes are intended for single patient use only.
Do not apply to broken skin. Should skin rash occur, discontinue use and contact your physician. Do not stimulate while driving a motorized vehicle or operating machinery. Do not exceed 0.1 watts/cm2.