Bard Medical Bardex Infection Control 2-way Foley Catheter 18 Fr. 30cc Balloon capacity, Silver Hydrogel Coated, Sterile.
The bardex anti-infective, latex, foley catheter is clinically proven to reduce catheter-associated urinary tract infections. Incorporating a technologically advanced formulation consisting of Bacti-guard silver alloy coating and bard hydrogel, the Bardex I.C. Foley catheter dramatically reduces bacterial adherence and minimizes biofilm formation. The occurence of urinary tract infection is 3-2/3 times greater in patients catheterized with a standard catheter that in patients catheterized with the Bardex I.C. Foley catheter with Bacti-Guard silver alloy coating and Bard hydrogel.
- Reduces Bacterial Adherence.
- Minimizes biofilm formation.
- Inhibits migration of pathogens into the bladder.
- Preserves the integrity of the urethral mucosa.
- Clinically proven to reduce catheter-associated urinary tract infections.
- Additional Information
SKU 0166SI18 UPC No Manufacturer Independence Medical Supplier independence